New generation CX41 with lead-free glass
Excellent optical performance in similar microscopes
A comprehensive leap in optical performance and a variety of observation methods, making it the most cost-effective multipurpose clinical microscope
The CX41 is a revolution in this very popular microscope, which offers comprehensive improvements in optical quality and system performance, and provides superior cost performance. Combining Olympus' advanced UIS optical system, the CX41's image quality has made a qualitative leap in various observation methods from bright field to fluorescence. In clinical testing and teaching applications in the biological and medical fields, the system performance of the CX41 has been at the leading level among similar microscopes.
Excellent flat-field image under Plan C flat-field objective lens <br style="padding-bottom: 0px; margin: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-top: 0px"> In various observation methods The CX41 provides images with outstanding brightness and sharpness. In conjunction with the prestigious Olympus UIS infinity-corrected optical system, the CX41 uses the PLC series of flat-field achromatic objectives as the basic configuration. This series of objectives is precision-produced from selected advanced glass. Therefore, the flatness of the CX41 at 10 × and 40 × is significantly improved, and the image quality has a qualitative leap. Transmitted light illumination uses 6V, 30W high intensity mercury lamp light source.
Realize multiple observation methods including fluorescence, with excellent performance-price ratio
- Sliding condenser / CX-SLC
Brightfield condenser / CH3-CD
These Abbe condensers can perform bright field observations from 4 × to 100 ×. The auxiliary lens (CX-AL) can precisely adjust the center of the optical axis, and cooperate with the aperture diaphragm to obtain the best Kohler lighting effect. With the addition of corresponding accessories, these Abbe condensers can perform phase contrast and dark field microscopic observations.
- Phase contrast observation attachment / CX-PH1,2,3
For 10 ×, 40 ×, 100 × phase difference observation.
- Dark Field Central Iris / CH2-DS
For dark field observation from 4 × to 40 ×.
- Low Magnification Adapter / CX-LA
For 2 × objective lens for macro observation.
- Epi-fluorescence device / CX-RFL-2
The epi-fluorescence device can perform blue and green excitation fluorescence observation. Users can switch freely between fluorescence observation mode and bright field observation mode. The UIS2 optical system provides brighter and clearer fluorescent images, eliminating the negative effects caused by the addition of the middle attachment. The standard Plan C objective can be used directly for fluorescence observation.
- Anti-enzyme treatment <br style="padding-bottom: 0px; margin: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-top: 0px"> The optical components such as observation tube, eyepiece and objective lens are protected Enzymatic treatment can guarantee the excellent quality of optical components even in humid areas.
Reliable performance guarantees excellent operation convenience
- Use a single finger to move the sample <br style="padding-bottom: 0px; margin: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-top: 0px"> The XY knob of the stage has rubber Cap to smoothly move the sample position with a single finger. The compact design of the mirror body and control button position ensures minimal hand movement during operation, allowing the user to maintain a comfortable posture.
- Inside tilted four-hole objective turntable <br style="padding-bottom: 0px; margin: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-top: 0px"> leaves more space in front of the objective lens It is easier to confirm the position of the observation sample, and it is more convenient and quick to replace the sample.
- Tension adjustment knob <br style="padding-bottom: 0px; margin: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-top: 0px"> The tension of the coarse focus knob can be adjusted at will according to individual needs. Smooth focus operation. And provide stage limit lever.
- Tilt binocular observation tube <br style="padding-bottom: 0px; margin: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-top: 0px"> Tilt binocular observation tube allows each One user can choose the operation position that suits himself, increasing comfort and reducing fatigue, so that the operator can maintain attention for a long time.
- Non-protruding stand design improves operation performance <br style="padding-bottom: 0px; margin: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-top: 0px"> Non-protruding design makes the sample in the X direction When moving up, no brackets extend out of the stage, which ensures the safety of the work area and avoids accidental interference during observation. The position of the scale on the stage is obvious, which is convenient for users to read the records.
- Convenient storage and handling
The CX41 is very lightweight. There are handles on the front and rear of the mirror body to facilitate the movement of the mirror body.
Provide more accessories, more function options
- Easy digital video recording
Two-person viewing device / U-DO3
Trinocular observation tube / U-CTR30-2 and intermediate accessories / U-TRU
Eye point regulator / U-EPA2
Arrow indicator / U-APT
| project |
| Optical system || UIS2 optical system (infinity correction system)
| Lighting device || Built-in transmitted light Kohler illumination, 6V30W halogen lamp 100-120V / 220-240Vg 0.85 / 0.45A 50 / 60Hz |
| Focusing system || The vertical movement of the stage is guided by a roller (rack-pinion) mechanism. Coarse and fine coaxial knobs are used. The coarse adjustment stroke is 36.8mm per turn, the total stroke is 25mm, and the fine adjustment stroke is 0.2mm per turn. Stop and tension adjustment ring |
| Mirror change dial || Fixed 5-hole objective turntable tilted inward |
| Observation tube || Types of
|| U-CBI30-2, binocular || U-CTR30-2, Trinocular |
| Field of view || 20 || 20 |
| inclination || Lens inclination of 30 ° || Lens inclination of 30 ° |
| Interpupillary distance || 48-75mm || 48-75mm |
| Light path selection || no || Optical path selection (50 binocular / 50 cameras) |
| Stage || Dimensions 188mm × 134mm, X-axis 76mm × Y-axis 50mm, two-piece specimen holder, standard rubber cap |
| Condenser || Abbe condenser, numerical aperture 1.25 (when immersed in oil), built-in aperture diaphragm |
| Size and weight
|| 233 (W) × 432 (H) × 367.5 (L) mm, about 8.5kg |
Objective lens, plan achromatic
| PLC || Numerical Aperture (NA) || Working distance (WD) |
| 4x || 0.10 || 18.5mm |
| 10x || 0.25 || 10.5mm |
| 40x || 0.65 || 0.56mm |
| 100xOil || 1.25 || 0.13mm |