For comminution of dry sample material with soft to medium-hard consistency, for fibrous materials or cellulosic materials as well as for sample preparation according to RoHS.
Max. Feed size: 70 x 70 mm
For the comminution of plastics, rubber, leather, fabric, fibres, wood, leaves, roots, animal fodder, grain, corn, peat, tobacco, paper, cardboard, derived fuels, metal-free waste, household waste, LCD glass- and keypads of mobiles, electronic chips, circuit boards, coal, horn, dragées, tablets, cork, drugs, heterogeneous mixtures of materials, maize, malt, pasta, herbs, spices, dried meat.
Straw, films and similar materials can be fed in at their full length.
In addition, the Cutting Mill PULVERISETTE 15 is also recommended for sample preparation according to RoHS.
In the grinding chamber of the laboratory Cutting Mill, four rotating knives slice up the grinding sample in combination with three fixed knives. The cut material remains in the grinding chamber until the desired final fineness is reached, at which point it is discharged through the mesh of the replaceable sieve insert into the collecting vessel by means of the constant airflow.
- Fast opening of the entire grinding chamber with only two knurled screws
- Housing with fully opening lid and cover removable from hinges
- 2-litre funnel of stainless steel with plastic pusher
- Hardened knives for long service lives and multi-use cutting edges
- Knives sharpenable
- Cutting gap adjustable externally
- Table mounted or support frame
- Defined final fineness due to replaceable sieve inserts
- Easy cleaning of grinding chamber and grinding parts
- Certified safety (CE mark) and 2-year warranty
Required accessories for the Cutting Mill PULVERISETTE 15 can be ordered according to your demands:
- Funnel for long and bulk solids or protected funnel with sample pusher
- Cutting tool set made of tool steel or chromium-free steel (consisting of rotor with rotating and fixed knives)
- Sieve inserts with trapezoidal or square perforation in stainless steel 316 or chromium-free steel ST12
- Collecting vessel, 3.5 litres, or collecting vessel for large quantities, 60 litres with filter hose
- An universal support stand is optional
| Voltage / connection values: || 400V / 3 ~ * |
| Frequency: || 50 Hz * |
| Input Power: || 1900 W * |
| Operating principle: || Cutting |
| Grinding tools: || Cutting rotor |
| Materials of the grinding tools: || Tool-steel, chrome-free steel |
| Rotor speed: || 2800-3400 rpm depending on voltage and frequency |
| Feeding: || Batch-wise / continuous |
| Max. Feed size: (depends on material and funnel) || 70 x 70 mm |
| Min. Sample quantity: || 30-50 ml |
| Max. Throughput quantity: (depends on material and sieve size) || 50 l / h |
| Final fineness: (depends on sieve insert) || 0.25-6 mm |
| Dimensions: (W x D x H) || Table mounted or on support frame 42 x 48 x 69 cm |
| Weight: || 42 kg |
| * Instrument available in the following voltages || 230-240 V / 1 ~ / 50Hz, 2100 W |
Order Nr. 15.4020.00
| 100-120 V / 1 ~ / 60Hz, 1850 W |
Order Nr. 15.4010.00
medium-hard, soft, fibrous samples
Please note: For this FRITSCH Cutting Mill, you require a funnel, a cutting tool set, at least one sieve insert and a collecting vessel.
Cutting tool set made of tool steel
Sieve inserts made of stainless steel 316
Accessories for chromium-free comminution-Cutting tool set made of chromium-free tool steel
Sieve inserts of chromium-free steel ST12