The direct-injection cadmium detector is a combination of the existing atomic fluorescence (AFS) and direct-injection cadmium detection devices, relying on the atomic fluorescence detector, data processing, and gas path. Its function is to achieve accurate measurement of trace cadmium (Cd) in samples such as liquids and solids.
Directly detect the heavy metal cadmium (Cd) in solid (liquid) samples using the "electrothermal evaporation-atomic capture" technology pioneered at home and abroad, and use the "atomic capture" technology to completely eliminate interference. Powder and thin layer solid samples can be weighed in a sample boat and then directly measured on the machine. Results can be obtained within 5 minutes.
Based on original patented technology
Invention Patent 201020259644.X
International patent PCT / CN2010 / 075178
Liquid, solid powder or thin-layer samples are placed in a disposable sample boat and accurately weighed, then the sample boat is directly transferred to the sampling device; complex matrix samples are first processed online by drying, ashing, etc., and the sample matrix is simplified; then The sample is automatically introduced into the electrothermal pyrolysis tube. At this time, the cadmium in the sample is distilled out in an atomic state and is selectively captured on the atomic trap, so that the matrix and cadmium in the sample are separated. Finally, it is captured in the atomic trap. The cadmium on the surface is detected by secondary electrothermal atomization and is introduced into the atomic fluorescence detection optical path through a carrier gas. The instrument runs according to the set program, without much manual intervention, the cadmium content in the sample can be obtained within a few minutes.
Compared with traditional digestion methods, direct injection analysis has many advantages and is one of the ultimate ideals of spectral analysis. Direct injection cadmium measurement technology will inevitably bring a new blue sky to spectral analysis.
1. Agricultural products: grain (rice, wheat, etc.), vegetables, fruits;
2. Environmental samples: water purification / sewage, soil, sediment, solid waste;
3. Food / light industry: cigarettes, processed foods, fabrics, leather.
Energy saving and environmental protection
1. Porous carbon material electric heating evaporator, ultra-low power consumption (<300W), far lower than the power consumption of traditional graphite furnace, gas saving, compact structure, the overall size is only 480mm (length) × 174mm (width) × 402mm (height)
2. No need any chemical reagent, direct injection, simple sample preparation
high degree of automation
1. Constant power closed-loop control of the electrothermal process to ensure the temperature stability of the electrothermal process
2. No need for digestion, direct injection and fully automatic test, analysis time is less than 5 minutes
Superior analytical performance
1. Detection limit (DL) as low as 30ng / L or 0.3pg
2.RSD <5% (100pg)
3.Wide linear range (0.001-100ng)
4. Sample volume: liquid sample 1μL-20μL, solid sample 0.5mg-10.0mg
5. Atomic fluorescence photometer can be upgraded as an accessory to realize the direct detection of Cd in solid (liquid) samples
Field and field work possible
1. The total power consumption is less than 500W, which can be powered by the vehicle power supply
2. Compact structure, light weight and easy installation