ADFC8MC automatic dissolution sampling system is composed of RCZ-8B dissolution tester, RZQ-8C dissolution apparatus automatic sampler, RDB-8A peristaltic pump, which can accurately, quickly and automatically complete the dissolution and sampling of drugs, reducing the work intensity of the test staff .
· Dissolution speed: 25 ～ 250rpm / min ± 2%
· Dissolution temperature: room temperature ～ 40 ℃ ± 0.3 ℃
· Maximum sampling times: 15
· Sampling channel: 8
· Maximum sampling interval: 23 hours and 59 minutes
· Minimum sampling interval: 2 minutes for the first time, 3 minutes for the rest
Continuous working time: 99 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds
· Sampling and filtering cycle: <30 seconds
· Maximum flow rate of peristaltic pump: about 25ml / min
· Sampling volume (or rehydration volume): 1ml ～ 10ml
· Sampling volume (or fluid volume) relative accuracy: ± 20% when the pump tube is good and the filter is not blocked
· Polyethylene filter head pore size: 10μm (35μm or 70μm filter heads are available according to user requirements)
· Sampling point position: the top of the basket (or paddle) is 10mm away from the wall of the dissolution cup in the middle of the liquid surface
· The dissolution apparatus has 8 dissolution cups and 8 rotating rods, which can meet the control requirements of blanks and standards.
· The dissolution cup and the rotating rod are automatically centered for easy loading and unloading.
· The dissolution apparatus uses the ventral plane of the head as the overall cup cover, which reduces the evaporation of the solution.
· The dissolution apparatus has a simultaneous dosing device, which realizes the simultaneous dosing of the paddle test time.
· Peristaltic pump is used to transport the solvent, the droplets flow smoothly, without impact, and will not disturb the release kinetics in the dissolution cup.
· Specially designed and developed super-hard ceramic two-position three-way valve has no dead volume and absolutely no residual liquid is left when the solvent passes through the valve.
· Teflon pipes with high chemical stability have excellent anti-adsorption performance.
· Recirculation technology before sampling to avoid cross-contamination,
· Equivalent fluid replacement function.
· Eight-channel independent pipeline system can meet the requirements of blank and standard comparison in dissolution test.
· The automatic film covering technology on the test tube rack avoids evaporation or contamination of the sample in the test tube after sampling.
· Using large-screen liquid crystal display (LCD 4 × 15 Chinese characters), Chinese menu prompts, easy operation of the instrument.
· 15-position direct-moving test tube rack, which can hold up to 120 test tubes, which can meet the sampling requirements of pharmacopoeia at home and abroad.