Perkin Elmer is a major manufacturer of UV / visible spectrophotometers in the world today. The high-quality Lambda 25, 35, and 45 series UV / visible spectrophotometers make the product more complete in terms of performance, ease of use, and versatility.
1. Principle of the instrument: dual-beam, dual-monochromator, proportionally recorded and computer-controlled UV / visible spectrophotometer.
2. Wide wavelength range: 190 ～ 1100nm
3. Lambda25 is a 1nm fixed slit, Lambda35 and 45's slits are adjustable. Users can choose from four slits of 0.5,1,2,4nm. Make the instrument's stray light index lower, and the linear range of absorbance in the whole wavelength range is greatly improved.
4. The most stable, long-life, wide-range solid detector (SCD, PMT can only reach 900nm)
5. Lambda 25, 35, 45 series UV / visible spectrophotometers are high-quality results-based optical systems, and the signal stability of the instrument is extremely high: it is very important for time-driven experiments or continuous determination of a large number of samples;
6. The stray light of the holographic grating is extremely low, ensuring a wide linear range of true absorbance.
7. The instrument has extremely low noise and can accurately measure extremely low absorbance;
8. Expansion of various accessories:
Temperature control (single or multi-cell water bath or semiconductor temperature-controlled pool holder)
Transmission analysis of solid-color cuvettes of different lengths and lengths and solids relative to mirror reflection accessories: fixed angle of 6 degrees (for reflection and thickness measurement), variable angle of 15 to 70 degrees
Diffuse reflection attachment: 50mm integrating sphere (only for Lambda 35)
Fiber optic accessories for AS93 plus autosampler flow injection analysis system dissolution system (currently the widest test range in the world-the fiber with the highest UV efficiency and the highest reflection efficiency can be measured!)
Liquid sampling accessoriesSolid sampling accessories
9, the basic software is powerful, and there are a variety of software options:
UV WinLab software: Software based on operation control, which mainly provides recording, processing and storage of spectral data, quantitative analysis, and instrument calibration, instrument control and accessory control. KinLab (enzyme kinetics) software and up to 50 bioanalytical methods are also included.
Optional software is:
Dissolution software UV
FIAS Flow Injection Analysis Software Advanced Software Toolkit (ASSP): Provides module functions for mathematical applications, chromaticity, architectural glass, protective glass, filters and databases for special applications;
GraFit software: Kinetic measurements for enzyme kinetic studies. Provide Michaelis-Menten and Lineweaver-Burk fits.
Can be configured into different dedicated systems according to user needs in different industries, such as:
1. Lambda35 diffuse reflection / transmission system with 50mm integrating sphere: can be used for testing liquid and solid powders; there are transmission scattering and reflection measurement modes 2. Dissolution system: used in the pharmaceutical industry for quality control, divided into the following three types:
Lambda 25, 35 or 45 host, plus (1) 8-position online dissolution system (2) 16-position online dissolution system (3) Offline dissolution system:
Biochemical Analysis Method Example Principle of Integrating Sphere
3. Lambda 25, 35 or 45 mainframe for liquid sample sampling and processing system, additionally equipped with (1) Automatic: equipped with AS-93plus autosampler (including a peristaltic pump) and flow cell;
(2) Convenient type: one more peristaltic pump is configured for sample transfer than the automatic type;
(3) Peristaltic pump aspiration type: software-controlled instrument and aspirator (equipped with peristaltic pump and flow cell);
(4) Vacuum pump suction: software-controlled instrument and pipette (equipped with vacuum pump and flow cell);
4. Special system for pharmaceutical factory: It can be composed of:
(1) QA / QC application system: Lambda25 mainframe is equipped with Pharmacopoeia standards, secondary standards, and instrument index verification guidelines, liquid sampling (autosampler, peristaltic pump aspiration / vacuum pump aspiration, temperature control, and Spare UV and visible lights);
(2) Method improvement system: Lambda35 host is equipped with Pharmacopoeia standard, secondary standard, stray light standard and instrument index calibration guide, liquid sampling (autosampler, peristaltic pump aspirator / vacuum pump aspirator, temperature control, And spare UV and visible lights);
(3) Research method improvement system: Lambda45 mainframe matching pharmacopoeia standard, secondary standard, stray light standard and instrument index verification guide, liquid sampling (autosampler, peristaltic pump aspirator / vacuum pump aspirator, temperature control , And spare UV and visible lights);
(4) A quality control system that complies with 21CFR Part11 electronic records and electronic signatures in the United States.
5. Lambda series protein DNA and enzyme measurement system with microcell:
The Lambda series fully meets the low stray light and low noise of DNA measuring instruments. At the same time, the unique design of the micro pool holder (can be fine-tuned in the three-dimensional space of X, Y, and Z) also better meets this Demanding requirements for professional special tests.
(1) Semi-automatic protein determination system: Lambda series host, optional peristaltic pump and flow cell;
(2) Microcell low-concentration DNA measurement system: Lambda series host, optional microcell;
(3) Conventional enzyme activity measurement system (water bath temperature control): Lambda series host, UV WinLab / UV, KinLab Software, UV BioLab method collection software; automatic linear 8 + 1 cell converter, optional water bath;
(4) Activity measurement system (semiconductor temperature control): Lambda series host, UV WinLab / UV, KinLab Software, UV BioLab method collection software, accessory interface board, 9-bit conventional semiconductor 9 + 1 cell, and optional 9 cell Holder for sample preparation;
Automatic linear 8 + 1 pool converter 9-bit conventional semiconductor 9 + 1 pool
Advanced Spectroscopy Package (ASSP) The ASSP (Advanced Spectroscopy Package) for UV WinLab is a very powerful and easy-to-use tool for materials scientists, with six separate modules for a wide range of Calculate and characterize the properties of light-transmitting or reflective materials within the range, supporting standards such as ASTM, CIE, ISO and DIN.
Includes six independent application-oriented modules:
(1) Math processing module (2) Chroma measurement module (3) Filter measurement module (4) Building glass module (5) Protective glass module (6) Spectrum database module
<0.0001A / h
<0.0001A / h
<0.0002A / h