Beijing Liuyi WD-2102A Automatic Microplate Reader
Microplate reader is an enzyme-linked immunoassay instrument, which is a special instrument for enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay. It can be simply divided into two categories, semi-automatic and fully automatic, but their working principles are basically the same. The core is a colorimeter, which uses a colorimetric method to analyze the content of antigens or antibodies. ELISA measurement generally requires the final volume of the test solution to be less than 250u l. The test cannot be completed with a general photoelectric colorimeter, so there are special requirements for the photoelectric colorimeter in the microplate reader.
The microplate reader is actually a special photoelectric colorimeter or spectrophotometer in disguised form. Its basic working principle is basically the same as that of the main structure and photoelectric colorimeter. The figure shows a single-channel automatic injection microplate reader. Schematic diagram. The light wave emitted by the light source lamp is transformed into a monochromatic light by a filter or a monochromator, and enters the specimen under test in the plastic microporous pole. Part of the monochromatic light is absorbed by the specimen, and the other part is transmitted through the specimen. The photodetector is irradiated, and the photodetector converts the light signal with different strengths and strengths into the corresponding electrical signal. The electrical signal is sent after pre-amplification, logarithmic amplification, analog-to-digital conversion and other signal processing. The microprocessor enters the microprocessor for data processing and calculation, and finally displays the results on the display and printer. The microprocessor also controls the movement of the mechanical drive mechanism in the X and Y directions to move the microplate through the control circuit, thereby realizing the automatic sample detection process. Other microplate readers use manual moving microplates for detection, so the mechanical drive mechanism and control circuit in the X and Y directions are omitted, thereby making the instrument more compact and simpler in structure. single.
The monochromatic light used by the microplate reader can be obtained either through a coherent filter or a monochromator with the same spectrophotometer. When using a filter as a filter device, the filter is the same as an ordinary colorimeter. It can be placed on the front of the microplate or the back of the microplate. The condenser lens, the light barrier reaches the reflector, and the reflector makes a 90 ° reflection and passes through the colorimetric solution vertically, and then sent through the filter. To the photocell.
Can be widely used in low UV region DNA, RNA quantification and purity analysis (A260 / A280) and protein quantification (A280 / BCA / Braflod / Lowery), enzyme activity, enzyme dynamics detection, enzyme-linked immunoassays (ELISAs), cells Proliferation and Toxicity Analysis, Apoptosis Detection (MTT), Reporter Gene Detection and G Protein Coupled Receptor Analysis (GPCR), etc.
WD-2102A automatic microplate reader
The instrument is automated and intelligent, suitable for batch sample data detection. Human-computer interaction performance is good. Easy to use. High accuracy and good stability, especially suitable for low-scale, low-dose molecular biology detection.
Features and functions:
* Reading mode: single and dual wavelength measurement
* Judgment formula is entered by the user as needed
* Data transmission: export common Excel table format
* Chinese menu display
* 48-well, 96-well microwell test plate or strip
* Automatic display and storage of user parameters
* RS-232 serial port and USB printer parallel port
* With vibration plate function, programmable vibration plate time basic parameters:
* Light source: single light source, halogen lamp, average life ≥5000 hours
* Optical channel: 8-channel optical cable transmission
* Detector: Silicon battery
* Wavelength range: 400-750mm
* Standard configuration: 405, 450, 492, 630nm four types of interference filter
* Half wave width: 7 ± 2nm, other wavelengths are optional
* Measurement range: 0-4.000Abs
* Linear range: 0-2.000Abs
* Resolution: 0.001Abs
* Stability: ≤ ± 0.7%
* Repeatability: Standard coefficient of variation CV≤0.7%
* Measurement speed: ≤ 6 seconds / 96-well single wavelength
* Power supply: AC220V ± 22V, 50 ± 1HZ
* Dimensions (L × W × H): 452 × 206 × 195mm
* Weight: 15kg